Saturday, May 12, 2007

Tubing at Belton Lake

Yesterday we went to Belton Lake with some friends from church, it was kind of a farewell get- together for us and two of the other residents that are graduating and leaving also. We played at the playground, went tubing, had hot dogs and s'mores and had water balloon fights. The kids loved it. Donna and Barbara (our neighbors) were also able to come with us.Juliette at the top of the climbing wall
Donna, Barbara and Christina went on first.
I think this was after the first time we had gotten thrown off. Jay, Christina's dad, tried very hard to knock us off, and he succeeded! We were pretty tough though, if I say so myself.
Donna being hauled in. I wish I would have gotten pictures of the scenery. It's beautiful out there. The water was the perfect temp and pretty clear. There was a waterfall, and it's all very hilly and pretty.

No comments: