Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Dear God...

It's been really nice having Daddy around the last few days. We had a retreat for the residency program and then he has been on leave the last three days also. So today we went to Chucky Cheese's and Juliette had lots of fun. I'm sure Gideon did too, but he's a little young to express that. He did have fun being tickled tonight though and asked for "tickle." So after watching the American Idol finals (of course) we put Juliette to bed and asked her if she wanted to pray and she said "Dear God," and mumbled some then said, "Thank you for the mouse," (what she calls Chucky Cheese), "Amen." As I type this she's singing Happy Birthday Chucky Cheese's. She's a rascal sometimes, but she's so darn cute!

On another note, I can't believe Taylor Hicks won. He reminds me of my dad, the Beatles haircut, even the goofy dancing!

No comments: