Monday, May 01, 2006

Insomnia stinks

Everyone but Ray seems to be suffering from insomnia lately. Gideon was up from 12-3 a.m. last night! Anyhow, we had a fun and busy day. I'm surprised I can hold my eyes open. We went to the Waco zoo with a bunch of friends. Lindsey and I rode together. Her son, Reed seems to have a crush on Juliette. He calls her his honey. It starts early! Anyhow, I was so excited about taking pictures and very dissapointed when my battery in the camera died as soon as we got there. :( We had fun, Juliette thought the bears swimming in the water and playing with each other were hilarious. Gideon just rolled around in the stroller and smiled like usual.

Then we got back and painted the deck! This has been my never ending task, but I'm so proud of myself. I'm learning how to do all sorts of things. Barbara and Gina helped. They're cheap labor. I pay them in DQ Blizzards. Juliette was asking, "What are you doing?" so much that we started counting the times and finally gave up. To keep Gideon occupied I gave him his very own caramel sundae to eat himself. He has been very interested in eating with a spoon. He loved it. He was a big gooey mess afterwards.

Dad pulled out the guitar tonight and he and Juliette had a father-daughter sing a long. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, 123 Jesus Loves Me, and the ABC song were hits. Julie used the pic while Ray did the chords. She dropped it in the guitar once. "QRS, uh-oh." Really cute. Later she said she "broke DFG."

Then, off to bed with them. We were coloring in her princess book and she said, "Mom, I want to be a princess." How wonderful to tell her she already is, she's a daughter of the King.

No comments: