Sunday, August 20, 2006

The Surprise Birthday Party

The neighborhood girls surprised me with an early birthday party today. They thought I was turning 34. haha. I feel like it sometimes. They got Gina's sister to take them to Wal-Mart. It was so sweet of my little surrogate children :). They are 10, 12, and 13. They came in with those little streamer poppers and brought a little chocolate cake with a candle that sang "Happy Birthday", a bubble blowing contest pack, balloon, necklaces, extra bubble gum (of course) and a tiara with blinking lights. It made me feel very special. They really are the sweetest kids and our family enjoys having them around immensely.
Gideon with left over streamers on his head eating cake

And the winner is...Barbara!
Gina and the aftermathRay was very impressed with the tiara
We had a fun time and the kids enjoyed it a lot. It was nice to feel like a kid again for a while. :)

No comments: